Ostello S. Fosca - CPU Venice Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect place to stay in Venice. Quiet rooms for sleep but also great place to make new friends. Hot showers and full kitchen. Wifi is a little spotty, but other than that this place is ideal. ”
- 17 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really unique considering the location and price. Located right next to a canal with a cute yard, just adorable. The hostel doesn't have a bar or a common space to hang around in, so it affects the athmosphere a bit, hard to get to know others. The biggest minus was no air con. We were forced to keep the windows open and you can imagine the amount of mosquitoes in Venice.Also the walls were so thin you could hear everything from next door, plus there's a university campus and they have parties.. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Clean, simple, rather central and a good place to stay on the Venice island. ”
- 20 Aug 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Room was nice and spacious. The shower wasn't the cleanest but manageable It can be quite difficult navigating your way round Venice with massive backpacks as the hostel was 20 minutes from the bus station. There is the water taxi option, but its quite expensive at 7.50 euro a trip. The hostel was very nice, and it was useful being able to store our bags after check out. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous England