Ostello S. Fosca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location; rooms are clean. Only bad point is about the reception, close at 8, an also close at 8 the comun area, not kitcken either. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ It is a little difficult to find. The room is big. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Ostello S. Fosca hostel is a great place to stay while in Venice. Even though it is located on the Cannaregio part of Venice, where there aren't as many things to see, it was only a short walk to Ponte Rialto and St. Mark's Square. The girl that checked me in was very nice. I had signed up for a 6 female dorm room, but they overbooked those rooms, so I got a single room to myself for the same price! It was a great start to my stay there. I enjoyed my room, and it and the facilities were clean. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Extremely hard to find...make sure you know where you're going because online directions are wrong. Wifi doesn't work in rooms but ok in office area. Rooms are clean and nice to be given fresh towels and linens. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Positive: The hostel was clean and in a good location. The train station is about a 10 minute walk. The staff is really nice and helpful. Negative: The reception/lobby are closes at 8pm and doesn't open up until 9am. Since Wifi is only available in the lobby, I had to sit outside the door to get a good signal. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was perfect for me except for the occasionally working wifi...it's really college style! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous China