Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this hostel is not located in Cinque Terre, but they provide shuttle daily to/from Cinque Terre. It´s really convenient. However, when i was there, the internet was only available in the lobby, but not the room. Also, washing machine was broken unfortunately. Generally, it´s a good hostel! ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice experience, the hostel is clean and secure. The staff is nice and willing to help. The location is a bit far but they have a free shuttle to Riomaggiore (cinque terre) for guests which made our stay comfortable. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Maria Clara Italy
“ For the first time I meet staff that is so helpful and kind! They helped me even after I made mistakes with my reservation and was bothering them with thousands of e-mails! The location of the hostel is perfect for visiting Cinque Terre and La Spezia and the place where it is situated is very nice and quite. The hostel was extremely clean (believe me as my mom agreed with this! :) The price is just perfect for what is offered and the rooms are nice. Thank you for your kindness! ”
Thank you for your nice words, we hope to see you again.
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ 유스호스텔에서 제공하는 교통편으로 친퀘테레 갈 수 있음.(차로 10분 정도 걸림) 뜨거운 물이 나와 샤워실은 괜찮으나 조식 서비스나 전자렌지가 없음. 숙소가 있는 마을은 한적하여 분위기 좋지만 라스페차역에서 찾아가기 좀 어려움(여기 써있는 대로 버스 이용했으나 시간이 틀려 당황했음) ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great experience staying in a local village at the gateway to the Cinque Terre. Easy access to Riomaggiore in the morning with the hostel shuttle. Accommodation is simple but very satisfactory considering the price. Excellent start off point for exploring the Cinque Terre! ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This is the best hostel I have stayed at. It's clean, big, staff very friendly, in a great small village. The shuttle and the 5 terre public bus take about ten minutes to get to Riomaggiore, the first village. There's a big terrace outside. WI-FI is free! Definitely recommended! ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy