Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Having traveled in various countries (always in hostels), I have to say that this was by far the worst one. The staff is terrible, the facilities are dirty, and the information on their page is inaccurate. I could only go for one day (a Monday) and every single thing was closed, yet the staff insisted that I stay and that I could still see everything. You'd think from living there they'd know that this isn't true. The location is isolated so there's nothing around the hostel either. ”
we have met thousands of people this year, i have to say that you have been by far the most unpleasant. Half day to visit Cinque Terre is definitely not enough and if you planned bad your trip it is not our fault. The staff gave you all the information and always try to be nice with guests. You took the wrong bus and went to La Spezia instead of Cinque Terre so you didn't visit anything. You just have to learn how to travel and how to be nice with people.. Best regards
- 27 Jul 2015 Talia Canada
- “ Ostello Tramonti is a great place to stay. It is away from the hustle and bustle of Riomaggiore but easily accessed on the hostel's shuttle. ”
- 31 May 2015 Daren Australia
“ This was my favorite hostel Ive ever stayed in!!! I'm going to recommend everyone I know to go to your hostel!! ”
thank you my friend, we hope to see you again..
- 30 Mar 2015 Seth USA
- “ Perfect location for a visit to Cinque Terre. The hostel provided 10 minute shuttles and is also around a 2 hour hike from Riomaggiore (which I would recommend doing). The facilities were great, and there was delicious and cheap coffee and pastries available for breakfast. The hostel provided maps and a lot of information about the journey to the five cities. The hostel was very busy. There was a beautiful view by walking right up the road to watch the sunrise and sunset. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Emily American Samoa
- “ Nice location, although need a ride to get over the mountain to get to the coast, short trip though. Large lockers in rooms, bring your own lock. Bunk beds weren't bad but top bunk is super shaky, get the bottom! Friendly staff, helpful, missed my bus because there was a parade where the bus stop was so one of the staff personally came to pick me up. Great stay here ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada