Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a great place for our stay in Cinque Terre! There was a hostel shuttle that ran a couple times during the morning and evening (but the spots fill up fast, so it's always recommended to book early!) The restaurant with breakfast and dinner was convenient and worth the price. It was a great place to meet new people as they have lounges outside with a ping-pong table, and one near the kitchen upstairs and the staff were helpful in finding directions and things to do. Highly recommend ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
“ The hostel is located in a ideal place. I think they took advantage of that to treat the clients kind of rude.
The restaurant is very good, breakfast not expensive and complete.
They say they clean all the hostel every day but it really doest look like. The showers are dirty.
The reception guys are not nice at all. They are not well informed about the zone and how to get to another places that aren't cinque terre. ”
The staff are a lot nicer and more friendly than you and also well informed about the area, especially apart from Cinque Terre. It was not our fault if you booked the hostel late and you had to change room..
- 05 Aug 2015 Kristine Germany
“ Having traveled in various countries (always in hostels), I have to say that this was by far the worst one. The staff is terrible, the facilities are dirty, and the information on their page is inaccurate. I could only go for one day (a Monday) and every single thing was closed, yet the staff insisted that I stay and that I could still see everything. You'd think from living there they'd know that this isn't true. The location is isolated so there's nothing around the hostel either. ”
we have met thousands of people this year, i have to say that you have been by far the most unpleasant. Half day to visit Cinque Terre is definitely not enough and if you planned bad your trip it is not our fault. The staff gave you all the information and always try to be nice with guests. You took the wrong bus and went to La Spezia instead of Cinque Terre so you didn't visit anything. You just have to learn how to travel and how to be nice with people.. Best regards
- 27 Jul 2015 Talia Canada
- “ great place!!! best hostel in italy. great landscape, clean and cute hosts ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anna Austria
- “ Ostello Tramonti is a great place to stay. It is away from the hustle and bustle of Riomaggiore but easily accessed on the hostel's shuttle. ”
- 31 May 2015 Daren Australia
“ This was my favorite hostel Ive ever stayed in!!! I'm going to recommend everyone I know to go to your hostel!! ”
thank you my friend, we hope to see you again..
- 30 Mar 2015 Seth USA
- “ Perfect location for a visit to Cinque Terre. The hostel provided 10 minute shuttles and is also around a 2 hour hike from Riomaggiore (which I would recommend doing). The facilities were great, and there was delicious and cheap coffee and pastries available for breakfast. The hostel provided maps and a lot of information about the journey to the five cities. The hostel was very busy. There was a beautiful view by walking right up the road to watch the sunrise and sunset. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Emily American Samoa