Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ostello Tramonti is a great place to stay. It is away from the hustle and bustle of Riomaggiore but easily accessed on the hostel's shuttle. ”
- 31 May 2015 Daren Australia
“ This was my favorite hostel Ive ever stayed in!!! I'm going to recommend everyone I know to go to your hostel!! ”
thank you my friend, we hope to see you again..
- 30 Mar 2015 Seth USA
- “ Perfect location for a visit to Cinque Terre. The hostel provided 10 minute shuttles and is also around a 2 hour hike from Riomaggiore (which I would recommend doing). The facilities were great, and there was delicious and cheap coffee and pastries available for breakfast. The hostel provided maps and a lot of information about the journey to the five cities. The hostel was very busy. There was a beautiful view by walking right up the road to watch the sunrise and sunset. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Emily American Samoa
- “ Nice location, although need a ride to get over the mountain to get to the coast, short trip though. Large lockers in rooms, bring your own lock. Bunk beds weren't bad but top bunk is super shaky, get the bottom! Friendly staff, helpful, missed my bus because there was a parade where the bus stop was so one of the staff personally came to pick me up. Great stay here ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel. Stayed in a private room and enjoyed it. Good restrooms and showers. The shuttle to Cinque Terre is good and runs multiple times per day. Would definitely go to Cinque Terre again and stay here. The only thing is the internet didn't always work :/ ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Lauren USA
- “ This was a very nice hostel with a friendly helpful staff. Read the print about arrival & departure times because it is not in the 5 cities, so getting to an early or late train is difficult! Great breakfast that you pay for. They take you & pick you up from Cinque Terre. Don't forget to judge your energy. You can't always get an early ride back if you didn't sign up ! Bathrooms down the hall were clean and usually accessible . ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Dee USA