Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a very nice hostel with a friendly helpful staff. Read the print about arrival & departure times because it is not in the 5 cities, so getting to an early or late train is difficult! Great breakfast that you pay for. They take you & pick you up from Cinque Terre. Don't forget to judge your energy. You can't always get an early ride back if you didn't sign up ! Bathrooms down the hall were clean and usually accessible . ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Dee USA
- “ Location was a bit far but the shuttle was great and worth it for the price. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, place was clean and located on a very pretty little town. Wifi good also ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff are really friendly and always willing to help, they offer a free shuttle to and from the hike each day which is a big positive. But there is no kitchen facilities and the village it is in is tiny so you have to buy all your meals at the hostel which ends up being quiet expensive so I recommend if you're on a tight budget be prepared and bring some of your own food with you. The toilets and showers were not clean at all, toilets didn't flush and the showers were not clean ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ As they mention on the description, IT IS NOT A PARTY HOSTEL, it has a 12 midnight silent time and by 1 a.m. they shut their main door. The rooms are not very big and get slightly congested, the location is poor, there is nothing to do in Biassa (there is only one restaurant in the entire area and that was shut too when I was there) so one has to manage with hostel food. This is a good place to stay if your only intention is to trek and spend the entire time at Cinque Terre and come crash. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous India
- “ I loved my stay here! It is about a 15 minute drive from the train station, but don't let that get you down! It is super worth it since they have a shuttle (for 1 Euro each) to take you to where-ever you need to go. I really liked staying in Biassa since it is distanced from everything in a small residential town (so it's nice and quiet), and you have some really amazing views. We are so happy we picked this hostel, and the staff were extremely nice and helpful (and spoke fluent english)! ”
- 22 May 2014 Brooke Canada
- “ Great stay! Thanks for the vacation! We really appreciated how helpful you all were with tips for our stay. The shuttle was great. Thank you! ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Simone USA
- “ A good hostel to stay in if you're going to be going to Cinque Terre, their bus service is extremely handy. Also, you can buy food and drinks in the hostel too. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
“ We absolutely LOVED this place! Biassa is such a nice little village, and only a 10 minute drive to Riomaggiore - the southernmost village of Cinque Terre. The staff was happy to drive us down and pick us up at any time. The trekking in Cinque Terre is incredible - I will definitely be coming back and definitely staying here again! ”
Thank you for your nice words. We hope to see you again...
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ this hostel is not located in Cinque Terre, but they provide shuttle daily to/from Cinque Terre. It´s really convenient. However, when i was there, the internet was only available in the lobby, but not the room. Also, washing machine was broken unfortunately. Generally, it´s a good hostel! ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice experience, the hostel is clean and secure. The staff is nice and willing to help. The location is a bit far but they have a free shuttle to Riomaggiore (cinque terre) for guests which made our stay comfortable. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Maria Clara Italy