Ostello del Bigallo - Bigallo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As stated in their description, it is a bit far from the city center. But, I would argue that it is almost better than being in the city center because it's view over Florence is indescribable! The breakfast was great and the staff is very friendly. The fact that they only offer WiFi in the common rooms brings people together, which I like. The only part that I could complain about is that it was difficult to sleep because it was so hot at night in the alcoves. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved the hostel. It was the most amazing place with such a cool history and amazing views of Florence. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Beautiful view of Florence- can see Duomo from veranda. Lots of common areas. Room was spacious for 3 with private bath and very clean and well stocked. Easy to get to town via bus from closeby. Loved it. ”
- 03 May 2015 Carolyn USA