Ostello del Chianti
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it's a great place, was very clean and staff is great, but it's more of a youth hostel.. so if you're looking for a romantic place, it's not it ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ This place was great. I know a few people complained that it was not in Florence, but the distance from the center is quite significant. We were looking to leave the tourist area. There is a great free wine tasting. Bicycle rentals as well. Very hilly though, so you bes be in shape! ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Even if it is difficult to get (away from) there on public transport, I found exactly what I was looking for: in a 5-10min walk I had beautiful sunrises and sunsets over the Tuscan Hills and at night a wonderful night sky with a couple of shooting stars o) Totally relaxing! ”
- 25 Aug 2012 Anonymous