Ostello di Perugia centro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you so much for the wonderful experience in Perugia. Everyone at the hostel was great and willing to help, even if they didn't understand English. Thankfully Daniel is able to help any English speaker without a possibility of a language gap. The staff at the hostel went out of their way to make sure all my needs were met and honestly added to my experience. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This beautiful hostel is located very close to the centre of Perugia and yet it is peaceful and has wonderful views over the old city. All the facilities are well looked after and the hostel was scrupulously clean. The kitchen was a great place to meet fellow travellers and the wifi lounge has a stunningly painted ceiling and probably the best view of any lounge in Perugia! The staff were always welcoming and helpful. It was a wonderful place to stay - I recommend it highly. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Very good clean hostel. I would advise to guests to prepare a map carefully, because it's difficult to find it, although it's in the very center of the town! ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Tigran Russia