Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a good stay in that Hostel,Staff was really helpful and friendly.Breakfast was ok but I would recommend it in a Heartbeat .... ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great place to stay if you want to meet some awesome, laid back people! Easy walking distance to markets, subway and bike hire shops!! The kitchen is a great communal area and the bar is very cheap downstairs!! ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I aleready miss the Ostinatto, very good choice. VERY FUNNY staff ”
- 16 Oct 2013 hillary Canada
- “ Staff not very helpful. I have stayed in hostels where they are friendlier and ask how you are and what your day has been like. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I simply loved my stay! The staff is very helpful and friendly, the decoration is great and the price is fair. I met people from many countries at the excellent breakfast, followed the suggestions that the staff chose for every day of the week, and could even access internet with no additional costs! I only had trouble taking bath, sometimes the water would suddenly become extremely hot or cold. Besides that, everything was great! I wish I could have had more time to enjoy the hostel! ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great hostel, with style, good music and a nice terasse, I detinitely recommend it! ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous France