Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ostinatto Hostel started great and ended poorly. The facilities, staff, location etc were all good. The breakfast standard but plentiful. The problem came when a group of 40 first-year university students were checked into the hostel mid-way through our stay. Up until then the hostel was a nice mix of international travelers of all ages. But really, forty 18 year olds running around an already noisy hostel taking selfies and spraying themselves with Axe body-spray. It was simply too much. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Lisa Marie USA
- “ Had a good stay in that Hostel,Staff was really helpful and friendly.Breakfast was ok but I would recommend it in a Heartbeat .... ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great place to stay if you want to meet some awesome, laid back people! Easy walking distance to markets, subway and bike hire shops!! The kitchen is a great communal area and the bar is very cheap downstairs!! ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia