Otello Deluxe Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had booked a private double and ended up with an extra bunk bed (and thus little room to move). Shower didn't drain properly, flooding the bathroom floor. Lock on door iffy. No internet in room, as promised. However, the low rating is 100% due to evening staff (husband and wife) who were rude, told us to be quiet in the garden yet blasted their TV, insisted on turning out all lights at midnight, and continually entered our room to turn off air conditioning. Avoid like the plague! ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Maddalena Canada
- “ i liked the place. darn cheap plus spacious downside: towel is a sports towel which i hate...plus the wifi didn't work in the room the grandpa was very kind BUT i have to mention this but i hated the lady in the morning cuz she was insisting breakfast is not included when we sat the table for breakfast.. she didn't just say that but she would start yelling at us and all... Her grounds is that breakfast mark is not included in the confirmation email i got it got all sorted out at the end b ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Sung Jin South Korea
- “ This was a great hostel! SO close to the Pompeii ruins and the train station where we got an easy train to Naples. Was 4,80 Euro return! We were the only guests as it was a quiet time, but the owner is very very friendly and speaks very good English. He showed us a lovely place to eat on the first night and was always available to ask for details. His wife is lovely too. I imagine in the summer it's a great place to be, lots of outside seating and a large bar. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous England