Ottawa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The experience here was amazing, I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing that was off-putting was that we were first time hostel-stayers and had no previous experience to know that at hostels you have to strip your beds after, and no one told us during check in. We were made to feel quite stupid when checking out about it, though we ran right back up and grabbed the sheets. Kinda gave a bad feeling to the end of a great stay. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 M. Hilary Canada
- “ When they say it is like staying at a friend's place, it really is. You come in to the common areas, people are watching movies, working on their computers or at the kitchen table, eating or snacking. Staff and other clients point out where things are, or come over and fix the tv, when you can't figure it out. There was a nice mix of people while I was here, and all pleasant, and got a long. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Marcia Canada
- “ Canada, yeah! ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff is really friendly, the house was pretty cool but did not look that clean, but it was a good experience overall. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ washrooms were clean but the stairs, entrance and lounge needed more routine vacuuming. also think you should not have a cat due to people with allergies. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Elizabeth Canada
- “ Spotty wifi connectivity and wasnt really sure if the sheets on my bed were clean or not since I generally am used to finding the beds unmade. Kitchen was well stocked and would have been very useful for a longer stay. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA