Ottawa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! Very welcoming, and an excellent location. Thanks so much! ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Samantha Canada
- “ Friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Very clean. Would recommend. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Erika England
- “ Great atmosphere! I stayed in the hostel for two weeks and had an amazing time. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. There is a nice patio area and a great porch to hang out outside in the evenings. The facilities are standard but the warm, positive atmosphere make this a great place to stay during your trip to Ottawa! ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The experience here was amazing, I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing that was off-putting was that we were first time hostel-stayers and had no previous experience to know that at hostels you have to strip your beds after, and no one told us during check in. We were made to feel quite stupid when checking out about it, though we ran right back up and grabbed the sheets. Kinda gave a bad feeling to the end of a great stay. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 M. Hilary Canada
- “ Friendly people at this hostel ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway