Ottawa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere! I stayed in the hostel for two weeks and had an amazing time. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. There is a nice patio area and a great porch to hang out outside in the evenings. The facilities are standard but the warm, positive atmosphere make this a great place to stay during your trip to Ottawa! ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The experience here was amazing, I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing that was off-putting was that we were first time hostel-stayers and had no previous experience to know that at hostels you have to strip your beds after, and no one told us during check in. We were made to feel quite stupid when checking out about it, though we ran right back up and grabbed the sheets. Kinda gave a bad feeling to the end of a great stay. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 M. Hilary Canada
- “ Friendly people at this hostel ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ When they say it is like staying at a friend's place, it really is. You come in to the common areas, people are watching movies, working on their computers or at the kitchen table, eating or snacking. Staff and other clients point out where things are, or come over and fix the tv, when you can't figure it out. There was a nice mix of people while I was here, and all pleasant, and got a long. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Marcia Canada
- “ Canada, yeah! ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff is really friendly, the house was pretty cool but did not look that clean, but it was a good experience overall. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Rodrigo Brazil