Ottawa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well, probably they need to clean, kitchen. We found warms in the floor. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel has an excellent location on the edge of Byword Market and only 15 mins walk from downtown. However, it is also situated just around the corner from the Salvation Army which is where the local bums and drunks hang out. You can expect to see police and ambulances dealing with these people. The hostel itself is rather run down and not very well looked after, bins overflowing etc and dirty bathrooms. The bedding smelt as if it hadn't been changed for a few years. ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Good location, very clean and walking distance to the tourists spots ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Ernesto Felix Canada