Ottawa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was suppose to stay one night and i didn't stay. After kind of a long walk from the public transport buss, i go inside the 3 floor house and reach the "reception" (desk with a guy in the middle of the first floor with a bunch of dirty blankets and bed sheets around) do the check in. He takes me to my room (8 person room very small) and he puts the worn down bed linen on top of my bed and i have to make the bed and tells me enjoy your stay. No info for the hostel or town. Wouldn't recommend it! ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ This place was not great. The floor in the bedroom was covered in dust and hair, the bathroom had wet towels all over the floor, and one had run out of toilet paper. They charge for towel rental, and offer almost nothing in the way of breakfast. Also, there's no AC (which in understandable in CAN), but if you stay during a heat wave, the room become suffocating. I would try somewhere else before staying here again. The location is excellent, and staff were helpful, but that's about it. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place! Very welcoming, and an excellent location. Thanks so much! ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Samantha Canada
- “ Friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Very clean. Would recommend. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Erika England
- “ Great atmosphere! I stayed in the hostel for two weeks and had an amazing time. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. There is a nice patio area and a great porch to hang out outside in the evenings. The facilities are standard but the warm, positive atmosphere make this a great place to stay during your trip to Ottawa! ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada