Oughterard Holiday Hostel & Angling Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in this hostel for one night and we booked 3 beds in a dorm of 4. We were expecting to be the 3 of us and someone else in the same room but the staff decided to change that : 2 were in a bedroom with a couple and one in another bedrrom with 3 other guys. We didn't appreciate that at all but I was too late to go somewhere else as Outherard is a small village. The hostel was very clean but there were only 1 batroom and 1 toilet for all the first floor with no bathmat and no soap. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Jean-Christophe France
- “ When we arrived, our room was taken but the staff arranged to give us another one with the same features than our booking. The breakfast is not included although I thought so, but anyway the kitchen is fully furnished and you can find everything you need. One big "but" is that the guests are not allowed to enjoy the garden and the lake: there is a fence so you can get it. It was a really shame because the weather was lovely and we had to stay indoors ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ spacious community rooms, kitchen, dining, living room, Refrigerator not on so could not store any perishables. Towels appreciated but a bit scanty. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA