Our House Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Facilities were pretty dirty. The kitchen was unusable unless you're willing to clean the dishes BEFORE and AFTER you use them. There was no atmosphere in the hostel. just a lot of people keeping to themselves and no real events to bring people together. Bathrooms were dirty and smelly. WIFI COMPLETELY UNUSABLE. Mattresses were hard as a rock. Overall the hostel was mediocre at best. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hi, Unfortunately I stayed on a friday and saturday night,This was not a good idea as there where drunks coming and going all night and kept me awake,I asked them to be quiet and respectful of other patrons but copt a mouthful of abuse,I suppose you have to expect this as it is a youth hostel.But I wont do that again regards Ivan ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Ivan Australia
- “ This hostel was lovely! Really friendly staff, felt just like home! Staff are willing to accomodate any request to the best of their ability. Lovely, comfortable, they really make you welcome! On top of this - the location is great! Quick and easy walk to basically any where within the city centre and close to public transport! :) :) :) ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia