Our Melting Pot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy hostel clean and helpful stuff walking to old manila is great ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Marcel
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at OMP Makati. I only spent a night there but I met tons of fellow travelers who also happen to like meeting new people. Good things about this hostel are: Internet Cleanliness Free breakfast Location AC Hot and cold shower Bidet Affordable rate If they could just be more accommodating and interactive, I'd give this hostel 5 stars. ”
- 05 May 2015 Lourdes Mae Philippines
- “ Very professional staff, beautiful living room and kitchen. Decent complimentary breakfast. Only problem was some very obnoxious guests, though the staff actually dealt with the situation, rather than ignore it. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Erica USA
- “ I really love this place, especially the staff. They are some of the friendliest people I have met anywhere. Very clean with good facilities, plus there's one staff member who offers some really useful help if you have any questions about the onward part of your journey in the Philippines. They organise great tours and occasional nights out, too. I made some wonderful friends here and whenever I go back to Manila I will always come here. I recommend you book in advance as it's often booked out ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous England