Our Melting Pot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at OMP Makati. I only spent a night there but I met tons of fellow travelers who also happen to like meeting new people. Good things about this hostel are: Internet Cleanliness Free breakfast Location AC Hot and cold shower Bidet Affordable rate If they could just be more accommodating and interactive, I'd give this hostel 5 stars. ”
- 05 May 2015 Lourdes Mae Philippines
- “ Very professional staff, beautiful living room and kitchen. Decent complimentary breakfast. Only problem was some very obnoxious guests, though the staff actually dealt with the situation, rather than ignore it. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Erica USA
- “ After realizing that Manila's public safety is not the greatest, which was evident by the amount of cab drivers trying to hustle me, I was on my guard all the way until I arrived at the hostel. I was relieved to find that the manager was very friendly and wouldn't try to hustle me. She even offered a refund when I told her I wouldn't stay the whole week. I definitely would have stayed there if I didn't leave to Borakay island, which is a must see in my opinion! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Even though the overall atmosphere and security of Manila is inferior, OMP hostel is highly qualified. To say nothing of facilities, kindness of the staffs made me pleased! Oh, I can forget "Free City Tour" the hostel provided. Though this opportunity, I made many friends from various countries and unforgettable experience in Manila. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Wonbin