Our Melting Pot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After realizing that Manila's public safety is not the greatest, which was evident by the amount of cab drivers trying to hustle me, I was on my guard all the way until I arrived at the hostel. I was relieved to find that the manager was very friendly and wouldn't try to hustle me. She even offered a refund when I told her I wouldn't stay the whole week. I definitely would have stayed there if I didn't leave to Borakay island, which is a must see in my opinion! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Even though the overall atmosphere and security of Manila is inferior, OMP hostel is highly qualified. To say nothing of facilities, kindness of the staffs made me pleased! Oh, I can forget "Free City Tour" the hostel provided. Though this opportunity, I made many friends from various countries and unforgettable experience in Manila. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Wonbin
- “ Clean rooms, good (and free) breakfast, location is ok, staff really helpful. A decent hostel! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Overall the location, staff,atmosphere,cleanliness, facilities were value for money.But the only disappointment were the passenger lift broke down and guests have to take a 4th floor staircase up and down all the time. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Mei Ling Shirley Malaysia
- “ This was our last stop before going home the next day and we had plans with local friends made already so we did not get to join all the other travelers on a fun night out or get to be friends with any as we were too exhausted and had our own thing going on, but it looked very fun seeing all the nationalities enjoying a good time here and making plans to go out together. The place had a nice vibe like that. The beds were amazing, facilities were clean and above average. The staff were great! ”
- 29 Dec 2013 James USA