Our Melting Pot
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After realizing that Manila's public safety is not the greatest, which was evident by the amount of cab drivers trying to hustle me, I was on my guard all the way until I arrived at the hostel. I was relieved to find that the manager was very friendly and wouldn't try to hustle me. She even offered a refund when I told her I wouldn't stay the whole week. I definitely would have stayed there if I didn't leave to Borakay island, which is a must see in my opinion! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Even though the overall atmosphere and security of Manila is inferior, OMP hostel is highly qualified. To say nothing of facilities, kindness of the staffs made me pleased! Oh, I can forget "Free City Tour" the hostel provided. Though this opportunity, I made many friends from various countries and unforgettable experience in Manila. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Wonbin
- “ Clean rooms, good (and free) breakfast, location is ok, staff really helpful. A decent hostel! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Overall the location, staff,atmosphere,cleanliness, facilities were value for money.But the only disappointment were the passenger lift broke down and guests have to take a 4th floor staircase up and down all the time. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Mei Ling Shirley Malaysia