Overnativa Green Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We like the hostel, the rooms are average, in fact what we expected. For the price is good. The only thing that we didn't like was that the bathroom had water leaks from the ceiling (maybe a bathroom from another room was upstairs) so it was a mess. Another thing is that the kitchen close at 10pm so if you wanted to cook or have some coffee and take a bit of sugar later you couldn't! Wifi is very slow, but I think it was in the whole island like that. Wifi only available in the shared areas. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice and friendly stuff, Christina cooks good food, and she is the friendly ghost of the house ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ For 4 bed dorm on the floor. Humidity was huge and we must always sleep with open window. The berths have a very light mattress and poor wood bed stead, so for a man like me (90 Kg, 1.9 m) really unconfortable! There was no electricity on the village for almost 2 days and the hostel had'nt diesel generator like other hostels so it was only darkness. WiFi was not working good but there is a computer terminal available. Kitchen only free between 05:00-10:00 p.m.!! Breakfast was great!! ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Ignacio Spain