Oxford Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Oxford Backpackers Hostel was exactly what we would have expected. The facilities were all pretty standard for a low budget hostel. The rooms were crowded and the facilities were not the most appealing or cleanest. However, they do give you a simple breakfast, the staff are all super helpful and friendly and the location is perfect. We stayed in mid August and found the price to be insanely high, but I've checked since and the price has gone down, so perhaps it's a seasonal thing. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Sharon USA
- “ Upon arrival we waited our turn but when they were ready for us we waited to be acknowledged by the staff. During the check in things were complicated by the front desk incompetence when calculating how to split costs. The rooms were small and basic bathrooms down the hall stall style. The WiFi was spotty in the rooms and in the common area my roommate never fully connected during our entire stay. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No smiles or welcome upon arrival, poor explanation of facilities and breakfast, lack of atmosphere. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This is a place to stay if your a young person. The staff was very immature. The place was quiet for sleeping which was a plus. Also only a quick walk to the city center. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA