Oxford Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying at Oxford backpackers! The rooms were nice and the bathrooms and other facilities were clean. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable and the hostel is in a good location, things in Oxford are easy enough to find! The maps at the hostel were helpful too. Great atmosphere! ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The beds smelled bad. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Stephanie USA
- “ I stayed here for two nights. Decent hostel, nothing special. Unfortunately the hostel is right next to a club, of which the music could be heard in my room when I wanted to sleep. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Close to the Town Centre.and the train station. Breakfust included and Great staff. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden