Oxford Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here for two nights. Decent hostel, nothing special. Unfortunately the hostel is right next to a club, of which the music could be heard in my room when I wanted to sleep. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Close to the Town Centre.and the train station. Breakfust included and Great staff. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff is very helpful and willing to accommodate everyone accordingly. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ It was not as bad as the other reviews made it seem. I don't understand people who pay less than 20 for a bed and expect a 5 star experiance. There was a nice community area, nice layed back atmosphere. There was a good kitchen area, a bar, and breakfast was fine. The showers were warm, the blankets were warm, everything was clean, everyone was friendly. Rumor has it that the higher the room number the worse the rooms were, but I was happy and comfortable in #8 :) ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Iris USA