PILOT Design Hostel & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very modern hostel and full of interesting people. So if you are outgoing this is the place for you. Facilities are fair, wifi could not be connected in the room for my case I had to go to the lobby. The water in the shower is not hot enough but I used the the single bathroom, there are also a bath room with multiple shower closets but I did not use them so they may have hotter water. Overall it is a fair deal, I get what I need. Their bar is a good spot to meet a bunch of different people. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Macau
- “ very nice, good location and excellent staff. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Francisco Mexico
- “ Nice place, within walking distance of the centre of Porto. "Design Hostel" in practice means that everything is square, which is strange :) No air con, and the top floor gets very hot during the day. Nearly all the socializing seems to revolve around getting the guests to go and spend money on pub crawls, but it sounds like everyone had a lot of fun! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I don't think you should need to pay 2 euros to store luggage after checkout. This should be free of charge as the room is large and it doesnt inconvenience your staff to open and close the door once. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I thought everything was great, one of the nicest hostel ive seen. staff is helpful, beds are comfortable, the room I had was big enough, i had my privacy even in an 11 beds dorm. They give you a card to open the front door, so anyone but you can enter. The only thing I didn't like about this place is the bathroom. One toilet and one shower for more than 30 persons. The toilet wasn't located with the shower, which is great or not, because sometime you had to wait for both. Also, it was dirty ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada