Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, good location, friendly stuff. We had a private room that was cleaned daily! Only minus is that all the noise from the corridor comes straight to the room like there is no door. Some people were very noisy and lots of doors were banged. But all in all this hostel has great value for money. ”
- 24 Oct 2018 Emmi Finland
- “ I would recommend this place for anyone traveling on a budget, you really get value for the money and the place is clean and very centrally located. ”
- 06 Jul 2018 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This was my first hostel experience so I may not have much to compare against but I was impressed! Pros- Plugs & lights at each bunk, big in-room lockers, great staff, close to Warschauer Straße Stn& therefore easy access to all the main sightseeing spots & clubs, super fun atmosphere with all the amenities, tours & activities you could want & very clean! Cons- Rooms can get rather warm so you must open windows at night & the partygoers & sirens may wake you but an easy fix is a pair of earplugs ”
- 18 Jun 2018 Kelly Canada
- “ Was really suprised with this hostel. Absolutely the best that I have stayed in while in Berlin so far! ”
- 29 Apr 2018 Mark Ireland