Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first hostel experience so I may not have much to compare against but I was impressed! Pros- Plugs & lights at each bunk, big in-room lockers, great staff, close to Warschauer Straße Stn& therefore easy access to all the main sightseeing spots & clubs, super fun atmosphere with all the amenities, tours & activities you could want & very clean! Cons- Rooms can get rather warm so you must open windows at night & the partygoers & sirens may wake you but an easy fix is a pair of earplugs ”
- 18 Jun 2018 Kelly Canada
- “ Was really suprised with this hostel. Absolutely the best that I have stayed in while in Berlin so far! ”
- 29 Apr 2018 Mark Ireland
- “ Great location. Noise from nightclub across the street if you stay in front rooms. ”
- 30 Mar 2018 Conor Ireland
- “ Noise from Nightclub across the street if you stay in rooms near the front of the hostel. ”
- 28 Mar 2018 Conor Ireland
- “ Amazing place with an amazing staff. Room very clean and the kitchen and the bar the perfect place to stay before going out. Very close to the S and U line. You can reach every sightseeing in about 10 minutes. I hope to come back soon! ”
- 18 Jan 2018 Anonymous Italy