PLUS Camping Jolly
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My bungalow was not clean. Dirty bedding and trash from previous tenant. It was cold and damp. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved everything about the experience. The only thing that could have made it better was if the shuttle out didn't fill up so fast. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Sara USA
- “ The hotels location in terms of value of money was great. Just 5 minutes by bus from the central train station, Mestre. And 20 minutes by bus from the Venice island bus stop at St. Lucia. The bungalows were actually tiny trailers. They were small, but clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful. But when walking to the hostel from the bus stop, you have to walk 10 minutes. But its a pretty suburb and a park so you can bare with it. Just make sure you have a printout of directions! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Hamid Mohammed Pakistan
- “ Other than being really far away from Venice and hard to find/get to the first time, this place was great. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Adrienne USA
- “ I was given a bungalow with private bathroom, so I had a good service for the price I paid. The location is not very good, but that's not a problem if you have a car or don't mind to have some walk and travel by bus. WiFi worked pretty fine, except in my first night, in which I was unable to connect. The bungalows are more suitable for summer, of course, but they had heating that worked pretty well, however you must have it on during night, or you will get really cold. ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Anonymous Portugal