PLUS Camping Michelangelo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More lights to light up thé area around thé tents Otherwise great! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Henny Sweden
- “ I wish the tents were cleaner and staff more helpful, they were only offering us payable tours and didn't recommend anything else. The shop wasn't opened. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Vi lå i et område af campingpladsen som lignede en flygtningelejr :P I det område stod teltene helt op ad hinanden, der var meget fugtigt og alt for mange myg i teltet om aftenen og langt til toiletterne. Men hvis man bor et andet sted på campingpladsen er det nok en meget god oplevelse. Der er langt ind til byen, men campingpladsen er et billigt alternativ. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I stayed there only for three nights. Bathrooms smells really bad. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ The site says there is wifi, yet you only get a connection for the first 10 minutes or so after connecting and then it constantly drops your internet. The staff here is rude and not helpful when it comes to accommodating their guests at all. And don't get my started on the bathroom and shower situation, probably the worst I have ever used in my entire two month stay around europian hostels. Don't book this place. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Colvin USA
- “ Nice view to the city. The cafetería it is really good the staf and prices are Ok, the food very good. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Angel David