PLUS Camping Roma
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent deal for reasonable money ”
- 26 May 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ considered a little bit far from the canter. the internet was very weak at night. you need like 10 minutes of opened tap to have hot water. in general, considering the paid amount it was perfect ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ Great place to stay when in Rome and need a good value option. They gave us wrist bands that needed to be kept on us at all time's for security reasons, however this was never checked, we walked right in at midnight and didn't see any security. It would be good if they provided a bus schedule and also info on the bus #985. Resturant, laundry and cabin were great. We felt safe in the complex and our cabin. The breakfast buffet was good value at 7.50 Euro, however the quality was questionable. ”
- 30 Oct 2016 Emma New Zealand