Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was clean and overall good. The bad part was that they let kids run around people getting drunk at the bar even after midnight! Not really what you want for both parties involved honestly. The music was really bad at the bar and even though only our group was there and buying drinks they refused to let us play some music or even change it to something even remotely better. ”
- 18 Jan 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great staff, but the hostel was way too loud, people yelling all night in the street, cars beeping and speeding past, every foot step in the hallway is heard from your room, makes it hard to get a good nights sleep, especially when you're walking all day long. Also the bed was very uncomfortable, even the pillows. I'd say stay somewhere else. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 alexander USA
- “ Had very young crowd (18 and younger) which we had not expected. We loved having the pool to lounge by until our rooms were ready. The breakfast buffet was nice to start the day off with. The rooms and bathrooms within each room were clean. The lockers were huge and could fit our backpacks while completely packed inside. Everything was walking distance from the hostel and the resources to explore the city offered by the hostel were great (we recommend the wine tour to Chianti). ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Courtney USA
- “ The only hostel to stay at. All others have specific check in times and they lock you out if you don't arrive when they want. The rooms were great. The lady at reception upgraded me to a room for free! There are lots of people here, but there is a security guard at door. Late at night you can only access with your card. I really liked it here, extended my stay. Rooms are clean. Showers are good. Always something to do. ”
- 20 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Decent hostel but very large and impersonal. Provided bar soap and shampoo for bathroom use, has sunroof, terrace bar, and pool area outside. Also has bar and dancing area in the basement and free dinner occasionally. There's not a lot to do in Florence, so the amenities at this hostel helped supplement my day. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ PLUS hostel is rated one of the best hostels in Florence but this is probably because its one of the only hostels in Florence. I wouldn't really call it a hostel its more of a hotel. The hostel houses hundreds of guests and has all the facilities a hotel would have including a swimming pool. So if you're a backpacker/solo traveller looking for a really personal hostel this probably isn't the best hostel for you. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Cassandra Australia