Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to walk into the city centre. Good security and lockers in the dorms. The 8 person dorm had 3 bunk beds and 2 singles, so that was nice. Clean showers and bathrooms. Towels and soaps were included. Nice facilities for hanging out: patio, balconies, pool, bar, and gym. ”
- 29 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ We were originally very skeptical because there was a very creepy guy in our room who was following us around, trying to take pictures of us and tried to break into our locker. However, as soon as we told reception they were immediately concerned and moved us to a different room. We ended up having an excellent experience in our new room which was always clean and the other guests we encountered were great. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 Brittany USA
- “ The hostel was very nice but also very big. There were too many school groups when I was there. However, the pool and bar area was very nice. The place was also very clean. ”
- 28 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was clean and overall good. The bad part was that they let kids run around people getting drunk at the bar even after midnight! Not really what you want for both parties involved honestly. The music was really bad at the bar and even though only our group was there and buying drinks they refused to let us play some music or even change it to something even remotely better. ”
- 18 Jan 2017 Anonymous Argentina