Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Likely:Bed and bathroom are very clean. Location is a little far from old city, but there is tram station near the hostel. WiFi is very fast!! Dislikely:There isn't a kitchen. I stayed second times. When I stayed first time, I could print for free. But two days after , When I stayed second times ,I needed to pay 5 CZK per paper. This infomation need to tell for guest!! ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The generic hostel. I enjoy the Plus chain though but nothing special. Clean, easy to get to by tram and lots of people to meet. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Scott USA
- “ Ideal location, clean and spacious rooms. It was nice to come back. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Mikhail Russia
- “ good place, but far from the city centre, maybe im getting old but I felt there were too many young party animals (18-20yr olds)...we could barely sleep since they were screaming their lungs out at 4 am. bar is too close to the rooms. Big tour buses full of children looking only to get wasted. beds were awful and caved in! Service was however excellent and staff very nice. its not a bad place but you can do better! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The receptionists were kind, the room was really clean and tidy. The bathroom was a bit humid but it is ok in a place like this. The blanket cover was missing but it was not a big problem. All in one it is a nice place to spend your time there when you are in Prague. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ This Hostel is VERY FAR AWAY from all the major tourist sites. You will have to take prague public transit, which is confusing for non-Czech speakers. The facilities are great, but if I had to do it again I would have stayed close to center. Prague is small enough that if you stay in the center you can walk everywhere. Any money you save by staying at this hostel will be used up by public transit fees. Bottom line- stay somewhere more centrally located!!! ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA