Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good facilities: swimmingpool, sauna, computers, volleyball field. People at the reception where very helpful. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Maartje Netherlands
- “ The staff were wonderful with the check-in process, and were available for any questions that I had. The only two things that could improve my experience would be air conditioning (but I understand the expense associated with installation and upkeep) and a sign in the mixed dorms to remind each sex to clean up after themselves/not pee on the floor. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Cheyenne USA
“ Our private room was massive and clean. We loved it. Best shower head and beds yet. However the hostel is very far from anything including major attractions and bars. It is near a tram stop so expect to use public transit consistently when staying Here. Food and beer are very cheap in Prague but they were very expensive in the hostel. Also the gym facility is not free. The yoga, pool, and sauna are included. The breakfast is 5€ for the same food that composes a free breakfast at other hostels. ”
We're glad to hear you liked your room and found it comfy & clean! Though we are a short tram ride to town, public transport is very cheap (less than 1eur for 30min) and runs 24/7! The gym is actually included in the price of private rooms, and only 3eur/81czk for dorm bookings, which is cheaper than any regular gym you might find! Though the breakfast might seem free at other hostels, it's usually factored into the price of a bed and we prefer to keep our accommodation prices nice and low. We unfortunately don't control the prices of the bar/restaurant as it is separately owned, but we will certain share your feedback with them...fortunately there are many inexpensive restaurants in the local area!
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Amazing Hostel ! Quality ! AMAZING STAFF ! 5days with this facilities and this staff! Plus Than the Best! No false excuse because something not working cause evwrything works !! Thank you to gave me that for this price! Highly professional, very rare in 2016! See you next time ! ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Perfect to chill and it is worth the price, the staff was really nice and everything was perfectly clean. The location is not the best but you have tram all night long so, no problem. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Estefania France
- “ Great! I liked the location. Far from the city centre, which is in my opinion a positive thing.. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Syria
- “ Hotel-style hostel with good amenities, reasonable location and comfortable beds at low cost. Can be a very social place if you so choose (this place has dozens of rooms) or you can go off and do your own thing. Good stay. ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was way better than expected. Although it took me a while to get there (traveling from hlavni nadrazi) once there it was a warm welcome. Staff was friendly and gave all the info I needed. Room was very clean and spacious. The atmosphere was great. There will be a next time for certain. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands