Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel definitely going to look for them in their other locations. Great staff. ”
- 07 May 2017 Pius
- “ Good facilities: swimmingpool, sauna, computers, volleyball field. People at the reception where very helpful. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Maartje Netherlands
- “ The staff were wonderful with the check-in process, and were available for any questions that I had. The only two things that could improve my experience would be air conditioning (but I understand the expense associated with installation and upkeep) and a sign in the mixed dorms to remind each sex to clean up after themselves/not pee on the floor. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Cheyenne USA
“ Our private room was massive and clean. We loved it. Best shower head and beds yet. However the hostel is very far from anything including major attractions and bars. It is near a tram stop so expect to use public transit consistently when staying Here. Food and beer are very cheap in Prague but they were very expensive in the hostel. Also the gym facility is not free. The yoga, pool, and sauna are included. The breakfast is 5€ for the same food that composes a free breakfast at other hostels. ”
We're glad to hear you liked your room and found it comfy & clean! Though we are a short tram ride to town, public transport is very cheap (less than 1eur for 30min) and runs 24/7! The gym is actually included in the price of private rooms, and only 3eur/81czk for dorm bookings, which is cheaper than any regular gym you might find! Though the breakfast might seem free at other hostels, it's usually factored into the price of a bed and we prefer to keep our accommodation prices nice and low. We unfortunately don't control the prices of the bar/restaurant as it is separately owned, but we will certain share your feedback with them...fortunately there are many inexpensive restaurants in the local area!
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous Canada