PODs the Backpackers Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice staff. can check-in until 2am. although tiny, it is clean. good value for money for those backpackers. recommend. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Very frustrated stay at this place. All lights off at 11pm and no shower after that, causing inconvenience to travelers like me who like to see the night markets in the city. The location is not safe at night. Also there are people who seem to have stayed in the place for quite some time. The shower rooms are also dirty, the water is week. Will never come back again. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Security too bad. When I slept in the room, stolen my wallet at that time.be Careful ur money. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ good location (connection with KL central + monorail, airport..) but situated in little india, which is a dirty Hood. maybe no so good for girls travelling alone. ”
- 27 May 2013 Arnaud France