Pacific Loft Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Where should I start, well when I asked for a key, I was told that none of them worked, but that the front door is usually unlocked! The bathroom had mold in the corners of the shower, and along the shower curtain bottom. Actually the first day I was there, my "ensuite" bathroom toilet was clogged, and so I had to use the other room's toilet. I saw a millipede run across the floor one night, and frequently when standing around, would look look down and see a carpenter ant crawl across my toes!!! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Samantha
- “ Very friendly staff and a unique experience. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Morocco
- “ I know New York is expensive and you get what you pay for and this is considered cheap. But,the place is pretty much just a bed in a room. It smells mold and the place is old and no thought is put in to making it even look like a hostel. The location is good, considering it is close to the metro, citibikes and the bridge to Manhattan, but it's in a neighboorhood with alot of homeless people making so much noise outside that we could not sleep. The owners are nice and really helpful. ”
- 20 May 2015 Sebastian USA
- “ The owner is an excellent host so maybe I had a bad experience because the guests I stayed with were really weird (I am using an euphemism). Saw pot and crack being smoked at the living room/kitchen. The are is pretty dodgy and with guests like the I ended up having a dreadful experience. Once he was aware the owner took care of it and I am sure he will now be a lot more selective with guests and establish a clearer set of rules that people must comply with. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Thiago Brazil
- “ I enjoyed my stay on this hostel. The managers were very kind and respectful with me. I made good friendship and thought the space good to stay with you don't have many money. What it need to improve is the organization of the space, but the bathrooms and bedrooms are good. I recommend to stay on this hostel. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Lukas Brazil
- “ This place is not a hostel. The rooms are a part of project homes that the owner is using as a illegal hostel and keeps charging guests for it. After we checked in, police officers and firefighters tried to get in the building and the workers kept refusing them to enter. There was a lot of screaming and violance. I left the place immediately. I hope the place is now closed. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Jakub Czech Republic