Pacific Loft Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We didn't have a warm water to take a shower ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Petar Serbia
- “ DON'T GO THERE PEOPLE, JUST STAY HOME! ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Julia Bulgaria
- “ Where should I start, well when I asked for a key, I was told that none of them worked, but that the front door is usually unlocked! The bathroom had mold in the corners of the shower, and along the shower curtain bottom. Actually the first day I was there, my "ensuite" bathroom toilet was clogged, and so I had to use the other room's toilet. I saw a millipede run across the floor one night, and frequently when standing around, would look look down and see a carpenter ant crawl across my toes!!! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Samantha
- “ Very friendly staff and a unique experience. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Morocco
- “ I know New York is expensive and you get what you pay for and this is considered cheap. But,the place is pretty much just a bed in a room. It smells mold and the place is old and no thought is put in to making it even look like a hostel. The location is good, considering it is close to the metro, citibikes and the bridge to Manhattan, but it's in a neighboorhood with alot of homeless people making so much noise outside that we could not sleep. The owners are nice and really helpful. ”
- 20 May 2015 Sebastian USA