Pacific Loft Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the place is disgusting and filth,it's falling apart,there is no security,the door is always open and the neighborhood is not reliable. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Breno Brazil
- “ The hospitality was great and all the people were very respectable. I enjoyed my few days there. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Paul
- “ It was alright for the cost ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Brad
- “ The front doors never locked, the door to our space never locked, and the owner seemed to take no responsibility for the fact that his facility lacked basic security. He was inattentive and allowed basically anyone to wander into his facilities at any hour of the night- I was woken up by two people trying to check in at midnight. The facilities were poorly maintained and falling apart and I frequently saw cockroaches in the kitchen. He did not seem to feel responsible for any of this. ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ well i dont know how much profit you make but if you do make enouth profit you should redo the intire bildings to bring them inline with most hostel qwaltys ”
- 18 Aug 2016 niall Wales
- “ The place is really aweful, smells really bad. The neighbor hood is really dangerous, won't recommend anybody to go out at night. Everything was very far from the location. Over pricey for the location. They charge city tax extra, which they should have included in the rent so that one can find better options else where. I really wanted to get rid of the place, coz I booked it for seven days. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Anonymous India