Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would be the best hostel/hotel ever if there would be at least thw simplest kitchen available. Everything else was good. And very quite too, we felt like we are the only ones there. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anete Latvia
- “ This is an old school historic hotel in a great location. The rooms are basic and old fashioned, but clean, and the hotel's location in the heart of the Gaslamp District can't be beat. Walking distance to the baseball park, convention center and dozens of restaurants and bars, for considerably less than most of the big hotel chains in the area. Short city bus ride to the airport. If you appreciate history and/or want to save money, I recommend Pacifica Hotel. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Hilary USA
- “ The people who work here are so strict about not having visitors. We wanted a double bed room for four girls and they said only 3 because 4 is too much!? They were rude to us so we decided to stay somewhere else, which was a way better decsion. The only good thing is the location. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Isis USA
- “ If you can look past the ragged interior, this is a great place to stay. It is clean, facilities are again old but clean. There is no common room and some rooms have a fridge - some not (ask the manager if you would like one in your room, they are more than happy to accommodate you! - same goes for fresh bed linnen and towels). The hotel is smack in the middle of gaslamp quarter, thus load of places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks. I had no problems with noise during my stay. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Lucinda Netherlands