Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location and a great bargain. Right next to restaurants, bars, and tram stations. Room was bigger than expected. Owners were very friendly and accommodating. The place always smelled like Indian food, which was interesting but not wholly unpleasant. Would stay again. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Evan USA
- “ This was a great basic place to stay in a terrific location. I will likely stay there again. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Lisa USA
- “ No continental breakfast. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ To the owner of the Pacifica Hotel: When it comes to travel accommodations, if the price is right, I'm willing to put up with limited privacy, general shabbiness, and any number of minor discomforts and inconveniences. What I am NOT willing to put up with is bed bugs chewing on my face all night. You have a bed bug infestation, and you clearly knew about it long before I showed up at your pit of a hotel. How can you continue to operate under these conditions? You should be ashamed of yourself. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Laura USA
- “ I checked in March 18. Have immediately seen there are issues of cleanliness. There was dust all over the place. I haven't checked the other reviews not before I booked the hostel / hotel. Have actually not ever seen such a place - not even in third world countries - and this is California. After a while I started to wonder where all these itching bites on my body came from. Eventually (check goolge about that), the source of these bite came from the inside of this very place. ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ A nice place, in the middle of the Gaslamp district. Very clean bathrooms and toilets. There are some older men staying there (permanent stayers?), who are very grumpy. The lock on the door of the room was a bit unsecure. So better not leave any valuable belongings when you leave the hotel. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Henk Jan Netherlands