Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owners were very attentive and courteous. Would highly recommend and return! ”
- 31 Mar 2016 soraya Canada
- “ The linens were not clean in the bed - there were hairs from the previous occupant. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 J Mariah
- “ Great place to stay if you're looking for somewhere cheap and simple. Don't expect much; the place is kind of old but if you're looking for nothing more than a place to sleep and store your bags then it's perfect. The lady who runs it is very nice And always gave us extra towels when we asked :-). Be warned, there is no AC and the fans don't really work. Also, if you stay in a front room the streets/people are very loud at night. But that didn't bother us so it was perfect for 2 nights. ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Alyson USA
- “ The best location in San Diego, inside the Gaslamp Quarter and near the coast. The rooms are good but a little old. The place is quiet and the is TV and fun in the rooms. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Mariela Argentina
- “ Meh.... It had a "grandma's house" spell but, decent. It was right in the Gaslamp district but, there were no amenities. No parking (very hard to find and pricey) no breakfast, no AC ( even the window fan didn't help with the heat. The window was in the middle of a tiny triangle garden, for lack of a better term because there were a couple of house plants on the ground. Anyway no air could get in) . The TV only got about five channels. Good for sleeping, just don't expect much. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed a room to myself and it was quite comfortable. The bed was a double bed, and although there were two of us, we decided to book an additional room for the space. Our room windows were over the street and there was a nice breeze. Very comfortable nights rest. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Jason USA