Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you can look past the ragged interior, this is a great place to stay. It is clean, facilities are again old but clean. There is no common room and some rooms have a fridge - some not (ask the manager if you would like one in your room, they are more than happy to accommodate you! - same goes for fresh bed linnen and towels). The hotel is smack in the middle of gaslamp quarter, thus load of places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks. I had no problems with noise during my stay. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Lucinda Netherlands
- “ It's good only for the position, it wasn't clean, the bed was very small. The room was very small. In 4 days the room was never cleanered. However the price is honest. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Bedbugs!!!! Bettwanzen!!!! stay away!!!!! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Ute Germany
- “ When I tried talking to the owners in regards to the bed bug bites and how they should clean their beds a little better I was told rude things. The lady in front said I was causing a scene (which I was not) that I must have gotten the bites somewhere else and that I should check out it I wasn't happy. Also, I was charged an extra $40 upon my arrival. I will never step foot in this place again. I do not recommend anyone to stay at this hostel. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Gabriela USA
- “ Bed bugs, bed bugs and more bed bugs :( ”
- 30 May 2014 Ricardo Mexico
- “ Really enjoyed my stay. I can't imagine a better value. The people in charge are very sweet and helpful. ”
- 27 May 2014 Carlos USA