Paddy's Palace Belfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although the lock of the room needed replacing, and the bathrooms a little renovation, I liked the atmosphere and the people. Thank you for a nice night in Belfast! ”
- 19 May 2014 Elli Finland
- “ Very friendly. Staff ! Great service . . Need brown bread though haha ”
- 19 May 2014 kanchita India
- “ I loved Paddy's. Staff was great. Laundry is free! 3 day's stay and you get a Giant's Causeway tour. Right in University district and 10 minutes walk from City Centre. The Only fault I can find is they need to replace the doorbell ( it's a bit difficult getting an answer if you're not checked in ) some rooms are way too cold. I would definitely stay there again and recommend to friends. The staff goes out of their way to do all they can for guests and a good breakfast is alway's waiting at 8:00 ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was my second time staying at this hostel. It's in an older building that's a bit funky but is charming. The kitchen isn't the best but it works. The location is great just down the street from Queen's University and the botanic gardens. It's got a very lived in cozy feel to it. Not alot of bells and whistles but a great place to chill out and meet fellow travelers. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Cheap and cheerful staff very pleasent the oil or gas heating was on from minute we arrived until we left next day constant very quiet place cheap and cheerful sums it up we paid 30 pound for a private room ensuite with a light buffet breakfast included self serve which was great they run on a budget which explains cheap price i really felt at home at paddys palace lisburn road only 15 mins from europa bus stop check out was 11 i slept in until 12 staff never bothered me 2 get up which was super ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Ireland