Paddy's Palace Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. Nice people, cold showers, great location, kinda grimy. But again, lovely people. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Clementine USA
- “ Terrible smell inside the room. Very noise street. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very enjoyable stay - well run hostel. Staff friendly and helpful. Paddywagon driver from/to the airport is an asset - good banter. Very decent kitchen/cooking facilities. Room perfectly adequate for the price although would from benefit space/facility to hang clothes. Hygiene taken seriously - liquid soap provided in bathroom! Slight negatives - internet computer didn't appear to be working and closeness to centre meant traffic affected quality of sleep ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Scotland
- “ 部屋がしけっていて不潔だった ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Ideal central location, enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning and all staff were extremely friendly. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Tadhg Ireland
- “ really nice staff and a good kitchen. Maybe it could have been a little bit more clean, espectially the oven. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Johanna Sweden