Paddy's Palace Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay at PADDY'S in Dublin. Great central location, and easy to walk to from the bus station. I really enjoyed the FREE trip to Killarney, for staying more than three nights. Great trip, great value, and friendly staff. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The entire floor smelled like pee and the room was hot and right over the noisy street. The showers are push showers that you have to keep pushing. Breakfast was a joke: toast with jams or butter and 2 types of cereal. The whole place just felt dirty and you only wanted to go there to sleep, if that. None of the traditional hostel feel of camaraderie. But the Paddy Wagon Tours are 100% better than the hostel. ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Suzanne USA
- “ Shower broken, next available shower was next door in another building; kitchen floor greasy and slippery, hard to walk on and not falling For just one night's stay it was kind of OK ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Claudia Germany