Paddy's Palace Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay at PADDY'S in Dublin. Great central location, and easy to walk to from the bus station. I really enjoyed the FREE trip to Killarney, for staying more than three nights. Great trip, great value, and friendly staff. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The entire floor smelled like pee and the room was hot and right over the noisy street. The showers are push showers that you have to keep pushing. Breakfast was a joke: toast with jams or butter and 2 types of cereal. The whole place just felt dirty and you only wanted to go there to sleep, if that. None of the traditional hostel feel of camaraderie. But the Paddy Wagon Tours are 100% better than the hostel. ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Suzanne USA
- “ Shower broken, next available shower was next door in another building; kitchen floor greasy and slippery, hard to walk on and not falling For just one night's stay it was kind of OK ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Claudia Germany
- “ this was the worst experience I've ever had traveling. We had no running water all day and all night. There were 2 toilets and 1 shower for about 40 people, and as you can imagine after about 24 hours of not being able to flush the toilet they were filled. I'm out of characters but all i can say is 100% do not stay here. Most disgusting all time. The staff was incredibly rude. I should've demanded a full refund. ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Lauren USA
- “ It was horrible. In our room for two was a bunk bed and a bin - that's it. No place to put your clothes or belongings. You could barely breathe in there because it was only one square metre. Also, free wifi was only available in the common room, not in the dorms rooms. The toilet in the hallway wasn't lockable and half of the door of the shower was missing. Further, the offered free transport from and to the Dublin Airport die not exist, although it was clearly written on every window. Awful! ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Vanessa Germany
- “ This was not at all a pleasant stay. The bathrooms reeked of mold, each shower needed a new shower head (one was missing completely and the other fell off while in use). The front door shuts so loudly that it woke me up every time someone came home. Also yellow is my favorite color, but painting everything yellow is tacky and painful to look at. WiFi in the lobby only? Really? Also tacky and very inconvenient. The bus tour was the only enjoyable part of my stay, so thank you for that service. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Kelsi USA