Paddy's Palace Killarney
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen is a bit small. The property is a bit worn down and not so bright which gives a bit of a sad feeling staying there. One of the girls who worked there was nice and helpful, the other not at all. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Martin Sweden
- “ There were just 1 shower and 1 toilet for 12 beds and the shower drain was clogged! We found just one power socket on the bedroom for 12 people, so we had to charge our mobiles on the kitchen. Good location, friendly staff and the kitchen is ok. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Wifi doesn't reach to the rooms. But the rooms are big and clean. The bathrooms are nice. The kitchen and dining rooms are big. The breakfast in the morning is good. Great for the price and very close to main street! ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Caitlin USA
- “ Nice hostel close to the city centre. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic