Paddy's Palace Killarney
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were just 1 shower and 1 toilet for 12 beds and the shower drain was clogged! We found just one power socket on the bedroom for 12 people, so we had to charge our mobiles on the kitchen. Good location, friendly staff and the kitchen is ok. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Wifi doesn't reach to the rooms. But the rooms are big and clean. The bathrooms are nice. The kitchen and dining rooms are big. The breakfast in the morning is good. Great for the price and very close to main street! ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Caitlin USA
- “ Nice hostel close to the city centre. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ My sister and I could not have had a better time at Paddy's Palace. The staff were so friendly, and the place was very clean, and located right by the town center. Everything was within walking distance, and the staff made sure that the hostel was quiet and homey. I enjoyed the small size of the hostel, because it meant that you got to know people. I always felt safe in the hostel, and the layout allowed us to have some privacy if we wanted. I will definitely stay there next time! ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Abigail USA
- “ Paddy's Palace Killarney is awesome! The staff is very welcoming and helpful, and we had a great time talking to them about their travels, movies, video games, and much much more. The location perfectly located in town, right near a row of pubs, but it's very quiet to sleep in. My only complaint is that the security was low, we were able to walk into the hostel and then into our room without a key with ease during the day - at night it was all locked up though. Great stay, would go again! ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Grayson USA