Paddy's Palace Killarney
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is safe, clean & secure. Breakfast was poor as they'd insufficient supplies to cater for numbers in. Night Porter should be more diplomatic(i.e.)less abrupt if asking Guests to vacate TV/Common Room. We were chatting and didn't realise the time was 11:33pm - I'd understand if he was genuinely concerned about noise disrupting other guests but I was awake for ages over loud music volumes coming from Night Reception@3am which is unacceptable! Toilet/Shower for Room 1 not the best arrangement ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ A really great place for an extended stay. I'm a writer and chose the place because it had a kitchen and good wifi! The fantastic staff, Christina and Louise (who manages another hostel, B&B and hotel an hour away) are amazing people who make all guests feel specially welcome and do a mammoth task of keeping the places inviting and cozy.. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The location of the hostel couldn't be better. The staff was very friendly. Me and my fiend we enjoyed the stay very much. The view was good too. However, the bathroom/toilet was a bit weird since the doors that don't shut and you can see the other person doing his business. Strange. But beside that, all was great. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Viktor Slovakia
- “ A cool place and centrally located. Great price for the service! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ An extremely cheap hostel in the center of Killarney. The italian / spanish stuff is very nice and the breakfast excellent :). The building is a little bit old but every room has its own shower. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostess at Paddy's was very nice and knowledgeable about the area. I only stayed there one night, but I would definitely stay again. Also, the beds and comforters are unbelievably comfy. All in all, a great stay! ”
- 12 May 2013 Anonymous USA