Pagration Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No hot water. The staff was friendly but they were rarely around, kept me waiting at the front door for 10 minutes. It was 35 degrees with no air conditioning. But it was a good price. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ .Friendly staff .Good localization .Hot shower ( need to pay 0.50€ per 7mins ) .Cleaned home If I come back to Greece , I will stay there again!!! ;-) ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Rene
- “ I enjoyed staying here. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. They save christmas cookies for me, so after i get back from a long day in the city they gave it to me, really sweet. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Albert-jan Netherlands
- “ For example kitchen is fully equipped! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Mirja-Liisa Finland
- “ Excellent staff and very comfortable beds. Clean and nice atmosphere. On the negative side, the dryer was broken, I didn't like having to pay for hot water (and the machine ate my 50 cents on the last day without turning on, forcing me to take a freezing cold shower to get clean), and the bathroom stalls are RIDICULOUSLY small for no apparent reason, to the point where my back was pressed tight up against the door when I used the toilet. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA