Pagration Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice hostel, and very filled with people who make the place come alive, you really get that backpacker feeling. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Simon Sweden
- “ NIce hostel, decent location (20 min walk to Acropolis). Good staff and a nice atmosphere. A lot of young people so plenty of chances to hang out if you want to. Good hostel for a backpacker. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Patrick Netherlands
- “ No hot water. The staff was friendly but they were rarely around, kept me waiting at the front door for 10 minutes. It was 35 degrees with no air conditioning. But it was a good price. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ .Friendly staff .Good localization .Hot shower ( need to pay 0.50€ per 7mins ) .Cleaned home If I come back to Greece , I will stay there again!!! ;-) ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Rene
- “ I enjoyed staying here. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. They save christmas cookies for me, so after i get back from a long day in the city they gave it to me, really sweet. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Albert-jan Netherlands
- “ For example kitchen is fully equipped! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Mirja-Liisa Finland