Pagration Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was good, nothing amazing. It's a good value however for the money and you shouldn't regret staying here. Therefore, I would recommend this place. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Benjamin USA
- “ The hostel is a well managed true hostel, with all the normal facilities, but communal space is of limited area, a tight squeeze, located in a good downtown part of Athens. Property costs are probably high in this good location, hence the limited spaces. I would recommend the hostel be associated with International Youth Hostels. Conversely, your listing of Hotel Alexamis outside Lamia as a hostel is not correct. It is a quality 3 star hotel, not a hostel, must pay per room, no self catering. ”
- 19 May 2015 Richard Australia
- “ Awesome and very relaxed hostel. This is the place where you can just chill out and talk to fellow travelers. Walking to Plaka (city centre) takes maybe 20-30 min, but this really isn't a problem since you have a lot of restaurants, bakeries, cafes, shops etc just outside the hostel. Staff is very friendly and I like that the hostel tries to keep an environmentally friendly policy. This isn't a luxury hostel, but what it lacks in comfort it makes up for in atmosphere. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ It's a nice hostel, and very filled with people who make the place come alive, you really get that backpacker feeling. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Simon Sweden
- “ I love this hostel. Everyone was cool. The kitchen was well stocked with all kinds of pots and pans for your cooking pleasure. There's a TV room that no one really used aside from hanging out. I made some great memories in that hostel and it has the coziest atmosphere. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Justyn USA
- “ NIce hostel, decent location (20 min walk to Acropolis). Good staff and a nice atmosphere. A lot of young people so plenty of chances to hang out if you want to. Good hostel for a backpacker. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Patrick Netherlands