Pagration Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had problems from the begging to the end. In the check in, they didnt have my reservation, I had to show them 4 times my booking because they arent organized. They just gave me my sheets and put me on a bed which was already occupaded. When I was checking out they said that I had to pay for 1 more day even checking out much time before the check out time. I dont recommend. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This hostel is close to a big market so that's a big plus. The walk to the nearest tram is like 5-10 minutes. The cold shower didn't bother me since it was hot most days. Wifi is good but it's only right in the common area. I was able to cook my meals well enough. Good security. Good host. Decent price if you book ahead of time. Close enough to the Acropolis as well. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Not as nice as the photos made it, also you have to pay for hot water, and the other negative is the hostel is not very close to a metro. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ great location, very accommodating hosts. you need to pay extra to have hot shower though. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Anonymous China