Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pak-Up was my first hostel experience and we were there for 5 nights. The person I was travelling with had been there a few years before and was impressed enough to recommend we stay there. Our travels did not call for the typical backpacker experience of lodging and I am happy to say that I found every comfort needed at Pak-Up. The location was perfect and everything was super clean (thumbs up from a fellow OCD nut!). Great experience and recommend Pak-Up to anyone! ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Stacie Canada
- “ Stay at the hostel was awesome, definitely the best hostel in the city, it also had a bar with drinks at good prices and the location is near to everything, to the pier, to markets and just few blocks away from the bus station. ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Enrique Mexico
- “ Good hostel and they provide free shampoo and shower gel. Wifi could be faster. Great location. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great place to stay! The staff is very helpful even though they are constantly busy with customers all day. It's also very easy to meet people here with the two bars at the place. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA