Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very comfortable hostel well located in Krabi town. The design of the hostel is very nice and everything was working to perfection. However if you're not going to use much the bar or organized activities, there are cheaper options in town. Don't forget to bring your own lock (as they don't provide one)! ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Anonymous Spain
- “ The hostel is nice and clean, unfortunately we had a room next to the playground bar and it was impossible to sleep without earplugs ”
- 06 Dec 2016 Julia Germany
- “ This hostel was the best one I have stayed in in Thailand. The beds are more comfortable than hotels I have stayed in. Everything is very clean and there is a nice area for people to hang out. The rooms are big with big storage containers that can be locked underneath. People from other hostels in Krabi were moving to Pak-up because it is so much better. I would also suggest doing the ATV through the jungle tour that they offer. ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Perhaps the best hostel we stayed at while traveling through SE Asia. Excellent facilities, air conditioned rooms with comfy thick mattresses, super nice staff and a cool bar with great selection of tasty cocktails. It's right in the middle of Krabi town so it's not more than a 2 min walk from the night market, restaurants, bars or the pier with boats to Railay. And all that comes with a more than a sensible price. When in Krabi, we know where to stay :) ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Croatia