Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perhaps the best hostel we stayed at while traveling through SE Asia. Excellent facilities, air conditioned rooms with comfy thick mattresses, super nice staff and a cool bar with great selection of tasty cocktails. It's right in the middle of Krabi town so it's not more than a 2 min walk from the night market, restaurants, bars or the pier with boats to Railay. And all that comes with a more than a sensible price. When in Krabi, we know where to stay :) ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Pak-Up was my first hostel experience and we were there for 5 nights. The person I was travelling with had been there a few years before and was impressed enough to recommend we stay there. Our travels did not call for the typical backpacker experience of lodging and I am happy to say that I found every comfort needed at Pak-Up. The location was perfect and everything was super clean (thumbs up from a fellow OCD nut!). Great experience and recommend Pak-Up to anyone! ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Stacie Canada
- “ Stay at the hostel was awesome, definitely the best hostel in the city, it also had a bar with drinks at good prices and the location is near to everything, to the pier, to markets and just few blocks away from the bus station. ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Enrique Mexico