Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful location with wonderful view upon the city, very well connected with the city center, quite place with a lot of families with children and nice people. We really enjoyed our stay and we would choose it again! ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ This place is AMAZING if you want the perfect view and don't mind a hike up a big hill (unless you're the public transport type). We walked everywhere and used the free city bike system. Also, on the way to this place (via foot) is the best wine/view/pork leg in town for the best price! The hostel itself was normal--kind of a boring loungey area where no one very friendly sat but that could have just been when we were there. For the price and view it rocked! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good, cheap, quite hostel. Bit hard to find. It's to the left of the huge hotel same ground. (Palace hostel is translated from german Schlossherberge! Look for this) ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Belgium