Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor experience overall. We had booked more nights but stayed one night only. Bedroom not clean, mattress and bed linen stained, bed structure dusty. Unfriendly staff. The room was freezing at night. Wifi is only available in common areas and signal very low. Breakfast was very poor too. Never again! We are used to stay in youth hostels but this looks rather like a budget hotel! Stay in the city centre instead! ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It is a great option in an enchanting location, next to a palace and with an outstanding view over the beautiful city of Vienna. It seems far, but in 12 minutes you reach the subway with the bus. The breakfast is definitely rich in options. The only problem was the noise caused by a group of teenagers, but you have to expect it when booking a hostel. We certainly would stay there again. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 paulo ricardo Brazil
- “ We booked beds for two in the mixed dorm for two days. When we arrived there, they said that they could find a reservation for only one bed. We showed them the confirmation email but still we had to sleep in separate rooms which was irresponsible on their side. The problem was solved next day though. The location not so far from the city yet extremely peaceful. The view of the city from the hostel is superb ! No WiFi in rooms. Awesome breakfast. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Manoj Nepal
- “ Welcoming, clean hostel; the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Palace Hostel, and will book a room here if I return to Vienna. This place is a great deal, and the breakfast is wonderful! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Susan USA
- “ Good connection with center of city. Very nice location. Great view for Vienna. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Marcin Poland
- “ A cloud of mosquitos is near you whenever you try to stay outside the room. And if you try to have a little bit of air, especially if the outside temp is high, you need to decide what should be your choice. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 LEONARD Romania