Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked beds for two in the mixed dorm for two days. When we arrived there, they said that they could find a reservation for only one bed. We showed them the confirmation email but still we had to sleep in separate rooms which was irresponsible on their side. The problem was solved next day though. The location not so far from the city yet extremely peaceful. The view of the city from the hostel is superb ! No WiFi in rooms. Awesome breakfast. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Manoj Nepal
- “ Welcoming, clean hostel; the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Palace Hostel, and will book a room here if I return to Vienna. This place is a great deal, and the breakfast is wonderful! ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Susan USA
- “ Good connection with center of city. Very nice location. Great view for Vienna. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Marcin Poland
- “ A cloud of mosquitos is near you whenever you try to stay outside the room. And if you try to have a little bit of air, especially if the outside temp is high, you need to decide what should be your choice. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 LEONARD Romania