Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing spot on the water. You may as well stay in a palafito when in Castro. The most expensive dorm room does have a view of the water, but it also has a window that opens into the common area & kitchen. So you will hear noise/activity until everyone goes to bed at night and it will start again with breakfast. There were also some issues with a shower head & a toilet flushing during my stay. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Ann USA
- “ This hostel is amazing!! ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff at the hostel were very helpful and kind especially the uncle of the owner. It was raining in Castro and he lent me a rain jacket that another traveller left to share with others. The hostel was a bit cold at night but I had a Lakeview room which was great. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Claudia Canada