Palau de Catalunya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our biggest issue with the hostel wasthe paying. When we arrived a stuff member wanted us to pay nearly the double.of the price showen on the page and on the email from booking. The room cost on the page 15 euros and we paid 25 euro. The staff member said he couldnt do anything, i had to send an email. With the emails i hadnt my money back. Booking and palau de catalunya send you.separated emails which seem not to comunicate with each other. We had to paid of both!:( ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Vanesa Italy
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at Palau Catalunya! For the price it was really really nice, with our own bathroom and cooking facilities. We had no big difficulties whatsoever. And the location was great too! ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Jitka Czech Republic
- “ The location of the hostel was great. We had on own balcony that had a view to a park and the walls of the old center, We had to pay extra for sheets, towels and the final cleaning, but we already knew it so it was ok. The only bad part was that the guy who gave us the keys does not speak english, he was very helpful tough. The internet wasn't working, but we didn't call him because he wouldn't understand us probably. The hostel in general is a very good value for money and we enjoyed it! ”
- 02 May 2013 Izabella Brazil