Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent choice on many levels. But our days there were pretty miserable. There was no air con. Our room faced the street. The weather was so hot, the air so still that we had to open the window, if we were to breath at all. That meant the noise from the street below was horrendous. We slept little. Then, at about 5 am or 6 am, the street cleaning and supply vehicles started moving. We were again awakened, and exhausted. So, avoid all street-facing rooms here if you want to sleep - Martin. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great place to stay in a great city. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. ”
- 16 May 2013 Clark USA
- “ The best hostel ever for such a low price, and for those who like Tuscany (who does not like Tuscany ?). ”
- 12 Jul 2012 Guillaume
- “ very nice hostel, especially for a couple. actually its more like an old historical palace thats been restaurated... but its very good! very central and with discounts on lunch ”
- 28 Oct 2011 Carmine