Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be nice for the price you pay to at least have tea/coffee making facilities in the room, rather than be charged extra for a second cup at breakfast. They provide a map of the locality, but more information on Jeepney routes, for those who don;t want to rely on taxis, would be helpful. Also, don't rely on in-house tours. I was quoted 5500 Pesos for an all inclusive tour of Bohol, but booked it independently with the Supercat ferry firm, 2GO, for 2875. ”
- 09 Nov 2012 Keith England
- “ Excellent security & location. Staff is cute. Dipak, Sweden ”
- 17 Jan 2012 Anonymous
- “ Thank you for the comfortable and convenient stay . It was a joy visitng with you and learning about the philipino culture in Cebu . Best Regards . Sincerely . Jeff Austin ”
- 06 Jan 2012 Jefferson
- “ The staff at Palazzo Pensionne were very friendly and willing to help with any queries. The room was big and clean with a good choice of T.V. channels. They also offered food and drinks at very good prices. For a traveling person this hostel is perfect. It's cheap and clean with en-suite private rooms. The only problem I had was that the location itself was pretty boring. This is not the fault of the hostel but if you are considering doing some sight-seeing, as I was, unfortunately, there is not much to ”
- 24 Aug 2011 Karen