Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its really a nice place! Lovely staff...Patricia! Thanks for a nice stay and for your kindness. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Aino Sweden
- “ Fantastic atmosphere, clean a perfect location. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Martin Czech Republic
- “ Our host was fantastic and gave us a lot of great information. ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Emily USA
- “ Kurt (the caretaker of the hostel) was the best host I have ever met! Always friendly and helpful, regardless what we asked about. We stayed in the room on the 1st floor. We had our own bathroom. The room is very basic, but has everything you need - 2 comfy beds. The common kitchen and the terrace on the top floor is also very good to have, even though there could be some extra saucepans provided for the future. You can definitely chill out on the terrace after your days spent on the road! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Dora Hungary