Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Palazzo Sant Ursula is a perfect place to stay in Malta - great location and Jessica was really helpful ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Jessica was really helpful, gave us plenty of good advice and maps, and helped us to print our boarding passes off when everywhere in town was closed and all hope seemed lost. The palace is badass and full of good picture opportunities, and the upstairs balcony is a great place to sip on a beer and enjoy the vista. The breakfast in the mornings was a brilliant way to meet new people. One recommendation would be a heater in the rooms for winter but other than that it was an excellent choice. ”
- 13 Jan 2017 Anonymous England
- “ The Palazzo Sant Ursula is a perfect choice to live Valletta. It's in the perfect center of the city, near merchant street and the St. John's Church. It's clean and really have a good mood. Seems like you are in a theatre stage for a baroque representation. We loved it. The sweetness of the staff is near perfection and all is like to be at your home. There is also a piano, a bit off-key, but playable...if anyone is gets angry of it :) Definetly recommended. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous Italy