Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We have stayed for 5 nights here, in 3 different rooms. The first one, on the ground floor, was very large, but it had mold, and the smell was not very nice. The other 2 rooms were nice. Breakfast could have been more diverse. The staff was very friendly. We liked the antique furniture and paintings. And loved the terrace on the roof. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Very centered! Very nice welcoming; very comfortable; nice breakfast; nice terrace with great view; extremely great value! Staff very interested on our well being! Would recommend and would/will rebook in future visit! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Beautiful place in Valletta just a few minutes walk from the main bus terminal. I stayed in the room on the first floor. Friendly hosts, nice breakfast in the morning, clean bathroom and good internet connection. The main thing was the charm of the place. It's quite unique and very beautiful. Spend some time up on the roof at night to see a stunning view of the three cities. I'd love to come back again. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its really a nice place! Lovely staff...Patricia! Thanks for a nice stay and for your kindness. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Aino Sweden
- “ Fantastic atmosphere, clean a perfect location. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Martin Czech Republic